Thanks for checking out my site. My name is Tim Lemke, and I am full stack web developer living and working in London ON. I have over two years of professional experience and have worked in both a B2B SaaS environment and agency setting. Personally, I feel most comfortable in any setting where inclusivity, teamwork and a good sense of humour can be found.
As a developer I always love learning something new and delivering the best code I can every time. That means code that performs well, is maintainable and is accessible to everyone.
I am self-managed, hard working and thrive in environments where creativity and teamwork are key, new ideas and concepts must be quickly learned and applied, and where it is important to share with others along the way.
When I am not writing code you can find me hanging out with family and friends, exploring local coffee shops, going for a hike, or searching for another cool LEGO minifigure to add to my collection.
Prior to becoming a developer I was a professional guitarist, composer and teacher. These days I play for fun and teach the occasional student. If you are interested in checking out some of my music you can do so here.
Thanks for stopping by!
Currently working as a full stack web developer with the dedicated, talented and agile team at Seventyeight Digital.
- Developing web sites and web applications for numerous clients across many different industries.
- Actively involved in all stages of development life cycle, including interfacing with clients and assisting in project management.
- Worked alongside QA department to improve accessibility of current web application and to ensure it meets current WCAG and AODA standards. Actively involved in accessibility testing, identifying and addressing issues.
- Actively involved in the design of new Angular web application project and fixing cross browser compatibility issues of current web application.
- Organized internal web accessibility training sessions for developers in an effort to create and maintain internal accessibility development standards.
- Successfully delivered critical code changes while working within tight deadlines.
Programming Languages and Tools
- ...and always learning more...
Writing code that is always:
- Mobile-First and Responsive
- Cross Browser Tested & Debugged
- Clean and Optimized for Performance
- On time
Send me an email at email@example.com, or fill out the form below.
Want a copy of my resume? Click here.